Vacheron Constantin, the house of high horology, is the oldest manufacture of continuous activity since its founding more than 250 years ago. The Patrimony line, the very expression of Vacheron Constantin’s identity, heritage and know-how, is enriched with new creations this year, consummating absolute purity and elegance. In this collection, the new Patrimony Traditionnelle Chronographe carries forward the aesthetic codes and technical traditions, offering its multishades silver dial, historically-inspired dual-time indicator, its pendulum dating from the 1940’s, a 42mm casing guaranteeing the best legibility in 18-carat gold, an alligator brown leather strap and the 1141 calibre, reserved for exceptional models and beloved by collectors. This new time instrument is already a reference model, a must-have item that combines magical history and contemporary luxury.
The very first Vacheron Constantin boutique opened in 1906. It is still in the same place today in Quai de l’Ile in Geneva. The “Vacheron Constantin House” contains an exclusive boutique, a patrimonial space and the workshop of the master watchmakers, dedicated to the various crafts of the watchmaker’s art and to the manufacture of special orders.
Located in Plan-les-Ouates, Geneva, the manufacture was created by Franco-Swiss architect Bernard Tschumi, uniting under one single roof the administrative head office and the production premises, employing 300 collaborators who are representative of the various professions cultivated by Vacheron Constantin and of the brand spirit. The building brings together all the manufacture processes of watchmaking: design, assembly workshops, mechanical movement adjustment, packaging, quality control and post-sale service. The audacious design of the Malta cross has been the brand logo since 1880. This building marries dynamism and permanence. A metal envelope, symbolising the dynamics of time, tops a concrete structure embodying durability and continuity.
For a list of Vacheron Constantin boutiques, click here.