Mr. Lam Kam Ming is the IWC Hong Kong winner of the Volvo Ocean Race “Money Can`t Buy” experience, during the Sanya stop-over. Mr. Lam enjoyed a unique chance to visit IWC's Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing boat, to meet Ian Walker, the skipper of the team, and to win an IWC Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph in stainless steel.
The "Money Can't Buy" experience is part of the IWC partnership with the Volvo Ocean Race, the world’s premier around-the-world yachting competition. It gives the winners behind-the-scenes access to one of the world’s greatest sporting events.
Registrants are entered for a chance to win one of two Money Can’t Buy Experiences during the Volvo Ocean Race:
• Two round trip flights to a Volvo Ocean Race stage destination
• Hotel accommodation (Including airport and hotel ground transportation)
• An IWC Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph
• In-port sailing experience (subject to weather conditions at location)
• A VIP visit to the Volvo Ocean Race Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing boat and private meet-and-greet with the team
Registration is open until 16 March 2012. Contestants can win trips to one of two Volvo Ocean Race stages:
Experience 1: the race start in Alicante, Spain (29 October 2011)
Experience 2: a mid-race stage in Miami, Florida (19 May 2012)
IWC will select the winners via random drawings at the IWC headquarters in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Experience 1 will be awarded on 30 September 2011 and Experience 2 on 30 March 2012. So there's still time to register! Just follow this link