First it was Armani, and now Fendi.
Indeed, Argentinian luxury developer Château Group and Italian luxury fashion house Fendi, have teamed up to develop Fendi Chateau Residences, a new and exclusive 12-story waterfront condominium building located at 9365 Collins Avenue in Surfside, Florida - just two blocks south of The Bal Harbour Shops.
This is the first branded real estate project for Fendi globally.
The new Residences will be completed summer of 2016 and each residence will include a Fendi Casa kitchen - complete with a chef’s kitchen with custom Fendi Casa cabinets and Gaggenau appliances. All residences boast finished bathrooms featuring Italian marble with custom-designed fixtures, along with staff quarters and laundry areas, which include full bathrooms.
Residents also have the option to include Fendi Casa decorative elements throughout their apartment. The homes are characterised by bespoke designs and feature distinctive materials such as streaked woods, smoky glass and bronzed reflections.
The residences also feature 10-foot ceilings, and breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Composed of 58 units - made up of apartments and penthouses – they will range between 3,300 square feet to over 7,000 square feet with prices ranging from 5 million dollars to over 22 million dollars.
The FENDI Chateau Residences Features:
* The common areas include a private restaurant with a full chef’s kitchen
* lounge with gourmet kitchen
* Private library
* Business centre
* Kid’s club
* Private cinema
* State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the ocean
* Bicycle storage
* Multiple beachfront pools with cabanas
* Reflective ponds, spas and Jacuzzis and a relaxation terrace with aromatherapy
* Residents will have access to five-star, white-glove services, including a 24-hour multi-lingual concierge staff, beachfront and poolside service and a doorman and valet