The Ritz London, quintessentially British landmark and the first five-star hotel in London to accept China UnionPay credit and debit cards, has launched an elite programme of bespoke luxury shopping and lavish suite accommodation with personal butler service, available exclusively to China UnionPay card holders.
Located in the heart of London, The Ritz is moments from the finest shopping destinations the capital has to offer, including the luxury designer brands of Bond Street, the unique British boutiques of Jermyn Street and the gift stores of Piccadilly. During their stay, guests have access to a dedicated personal butler who will be on hand at any time, ready to assist in arranging a bespoke shopping itinerary and advise guests on boutiques and shops that accept UnionPay cards.
Following a day of shopping, guests are then invited to return to the Hotel to enjoy a Ritz Manicure in the relaxing surrounds of The Ritz Salon, followed by a decadent four course dinner showcasing the finest British produce, created by Executive Chef John Williams MBE. This exclusive programme is completed the following morning with English breakfast in The Ritz Restaurant, the most beautiful dining room in Europe with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the verdant expanse of Royal Green Park.
Priced from £1,120 (excluding VAT), the Luxury London Shopping Experience includes:
· One night’s sumptuous accommodation in a Louis XVI inspired suite
· A bespoke day of shopping at a selection of London’s best-known and finest boutiques
· Personal Butler service to arrange a personalised shopping itinerary and advise on London boutiques that accept CUP debit and credit cards
· Flowers, fresh fruit and a bottle of Champagne in-room on arrival
· Complimentary Chinese newspapers and other special amenities
· A Ritz Manicure at The Ritz Salon
· Dinner at The Ritz Restaurant for two
· English breakfast the following morning
Additional nights are available from £495 per room per night (excluding VAT).