Wine, Vintage and Truffles is a special programme offered by Villa La Massa, Florence, from 10 to 16 October 2011. It provides a great opportunity to recharge your mind, body and soul in Tuscany. The package provides you with a wealth of sensorial experience, featuring fine food evenings; bespoke wine tastings and unique activities such as truffle hunting and vintage automobile cruising through the Chianti wine region.
- Luxurious accommodation in an estate dating back to the 16th century, with plenty of R&R time for golf, cooking lessons, spa treatments, shopping or just sitting and watching the gorgeous views.
- Lunch and wine tasting at an 18th century castle in Montalcino, Italy
- Searching for truffles with a local truffle hunter and his dog
- A rare opportunity to wine and dine with Gianfranco Soldera of the Casse Basse estates
- An all-day excursion driving through the Chianti wine region, in your choice of vintage auto
- Visits to wineries, dairies and other well-kept Tuscan secret oases
- A private and personalized itinerary that includes the Boboli Gardens, Pitti Palace and the Vasari Corridor in Florence.
The program is available to just ten guests in order to maximize the intensity of the experience for each guest.
Price per couple is Euro 10,500, and Euro 6,900 per single participant.
For further information and bookings, see:
Tel. +39 055 62611
www.lhw.com Toll free 00-800-2888-8882