From 22 December 2010 to 9 January 2011: Special Christmas Holidays at the "Il Salviatino" in Florence
Il Salviatino, one of the most luxurious and warmest Hotels in Italy, has launched a special offer for Christmas.
Just a few kilometers from Florence, Il Salviatino offers its clients a remarkable luxury hotel experience, in which luxury acquires a new character based on attention to detail, innovative hospitality, and an approach that is ever new. For the Christmas holidays, the hotel offers a truly original stay dedicated to couples wishing to enjoy a break with lots of shopping, culinary delights, culture and relaxation.
As part of this unique package, guests can choose from a wide range of activities day by day, based on the objective of their visit, or more simply on their personal preferences.
The unique Christmas Packages present multiple possibilities:
- Every day, a special gift from the management will be waiting outside the door of your room.
- Every morning after breakfast, massage services and relaxing treatments at the Devarana Spa
- Every morning, three shuttle buses will operate for guests: one for shopping trips (visiting different outlets every day.)
- One shuttle bus provides a tour around Florence, while another takes guests to the hidden treasures of Tuscany
- Every morning there will be lessons of Italian cuisine. On the days 24, 27 and 30 December, guests can also go shopping with the chef, and witness making hand-made, fresh pasta for Christmas.
-On one day, there will be a special market in the Villa with real Tuscan handcrafts; on another day, wine and chocolate tasting, Oriental tea testing, and a Japanese nutrition therapist who will look at health, food and wellness, with particular attention to personal diet.
Click here to see the web pages for Il Salviatino hotel