Entrants need to provide name, email and postal address and phone number, clearly stating that they are entering via LUXOS
Please include the hashtag: #insiderollsroyce
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
- The closing date for entries is 5pm UTC on Monday 10th November 2014.
- There will be 3 winners. The first 3 entries selected at random will each receive a pair of tickets to see Tom Odell performing during a private gig at the Inside Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery, Duke of York's HQ, King's Road, London, SW3 4RY from 1900hrs on Saturday 15th November 2014. Winners will be welcomed at the gig with a complimentary glass of champagne. The prize does not include travel, subsistence or accommodation. Entry is subject to the venue’s rules of entry and the winner providing proof of identity satisfactory to the promoter such as passport or photo ID driving licence.
- Winners will be informed by email or phone by 5pm UTC on Tuesday 11th November 2014. The prize may be withdrawn and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 5 days of notification.
- Neither the promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for a technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person. The prize draw is without any obligation to make a purchase for entry; there is no entry fee.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize which are not specifically included in that prize (the prize does not include travel, subsistence or accommodation costs).
- The winner’s names and counties will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped address envelope to the promoter at the address below.
- The winner agrees that they may be required to take part in publicity or other promotional activities without further consent and financial reward as later determined by the promoter. Such publicity may include their names, images and/or likenesses.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the prize draw without prior notice, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any events outside its reasonable control (including but not limited to cancellation of the event or non-attendance by Tom Odell).
- The promoter’s decision in relation to all matters connected with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the prize.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter, its agents and/or contractors to administer the prize draw.
- This prize draw and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this prize draw.
- Promoter: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, The Drive, Westhampnett, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 0SH.