1. Go for a refreshing, morning run along the River Po.
Related Article: 24 hours in Verona
2. Stop and smell the roses at the Giusti Palace and Botanical Garden.
3. Explore the local Veronese art scene at Studio La Città.
Related Article: Umbria, Italy's green heart
4. From food to fashion, wander the street markets held from Tuesday to Saturday.
Related Article: 24 hours in Naples
5. Teatro Ristori offers a plethora of cultural and musical performances.
For more inspiration on how to Do, Dine and Spend in Verona and beyond, visit our Destinations pages.