- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Events - Woobar at W Hotel Hong Kong - DJ duo Posso set the night alight on 12 October - 04-10-2012
Woobar at W Hotel Hong Kong - DJ duo Posso set the night alight on 12 October
Posso is the name of a DJ duo, childhood friends Marylouise Pels and Vanessa Giovacchini, whose charismatic music styling and fashion sense have won them attention from fashion brands such as Miu Miu, Fendi and Armani, and has taken them to clubs and festivals all over the world. They also won a prestigious place at the W Hotels & burn studios DJ Lab this year, a programme that identifies up-and-coming DJs.
On 12 October 2012, Posso will be playing at Woobar, a new nightlife venue in Hong Kong. Posso said, "It is an honour to be in this programme. We learnt so much and met so many great artists during the training, and can't wait to let all our friends in Hong Kong enjoy and dance to our songs!"
The evening will also feature the venue's superb multi-sensorial cocktails created by burn, such as the minty Old School Twist. They are accompanied by appetizing signature treats.
The party will start at 9.00 p.m. on 12 October 2012, running to late. Admission free. The venue's address is Woobar, 6/f W Hong Kong.