- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Who's in Bulgari's inner circle? - 30-07-2012
Who's in Bulgari's inner circle?
From the legendary Isabella Rossellini to the fresh-faced 'it girl' Leighton Meester, Bulgari's philanthropy has drawn an impressive list of supporters who proudly display the silver and ceramic Save the Children ring against the hearts:
First introduced in 2009, the new ring features the Save the Children logo engraved on the inside. Retailing for $420 USD or 390€, $90 or €70 from the sale of each piece goes directly to the Save the Children charity.
Learn more about Bulgari's work with Save the Children on their website.
The Serpenti collection from Bulgari
Leighton Meester's elegant Louvre appearance