IWC - new boutique in Zurich

A fitting home for the brand's superb timepieces

by 07 September 2012

On 7 September 2012, IWC Schaffhausen opened its boutique on Bahnhofstrasse 61, Zurich. “Hardly anyone visits Zurich without coming to Bahnhofstrasse,” said Linus Fuchs, IWC Managing Director Switzerland. “We are delighted that we finally have the opportunity to present our philosophy and our mechanical masterpieces in a setting as exclusive as this one.” The brand's six watch families are presented, including some special models that are available only from IWC's own boutiques.

The boutique is given an atmosphere of quality engineering, clean design and innovation by the materials used, dark wood, glass, chrome, leather and polished aluminium, and by the inviting, plush lounge area. The store windows provide an overview of the IWC masterpieces, focusing on aviation (for Pilot's Watches), the village of Portofino (for the like-named collection), diving (for the Aquatimer collection), and so forth for the Ingenieur, Portuguese and Da Vinci collections. In particular, this year the Pilot's Watch line has been dedicated special attention, with five models in the Top Gun collection. They are presented with a backdrop of giant cockpit instruments and artificial horizon.

IWC has a long history, dating back to 1868, and it is looking ahead to new horizons as demonstrated by this beautiful store.
The boutique is at Bahnhofstrasse 61, CH-8001 Zurich. Tel. +41 (0)44 2110 055  E-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Click here to see the boutique location on a map

Read more:
The IWC story
IWC Portuguese Tourbillon Mystère Rétrograde