- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Cars - Want to match your suit to your car's interior? - 20-07-2012
Want to match your suit to your car's interior?
Two great Italian institutions: Ferrari and Vitale Barberis Canonico have come together to offer Ferrari owners an extra special service. If you've ever dreamed of making a made to measure suit that matched the fabric in your car seats, now you can make it a reality.
Renowned as being of Italy's oldest fine textile mills (over 300 years!), the Vitale Barberis Canonico threads now has a new type of purpose within Ferrari's historic Maranello headquarters. Their 'Tailor Made' atelier is equipped to outfit Ferrari's automobile with a vast range of fabrics and patterns. Planning to buy your own Gran Turismo? When you go to add the sunroof and automatic windows, be sure to ask about the suit-style fabrics!
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Check out the Maserati GranCabrio Sport