- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Vera Wang is about to make a lot of global brides happy - 11-07-2012
Vera Wang is about to make a lot of global brides happy
GINZA - Gone are the days where international brides would have to make a 10-hour flight to attend a fitting at Vera Wang's New York City boutique. The Wang empire is expanding, its latest opening is a 1,355 square-foot space in Japan's Ginza's neighbourhood, which is already fully booked through its first month!
"Vera and I see so many international brides in New York, L.A. and London. We said, ‘You know this is out of control. We have to service them in their own part of the world,’” says Vera Wang president Mario Grauso.
A standard Vera Wang wedding dress can range from $8,000 - $12,000, while Grauso says the company also sells a considerable amount ranging in the $25,000 price point with more intricate beadwork and details.
Vera Wang has new openings planned for San Francisco, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Singapore and Monterrey, Mexico.
Planning to say "I do"? See the top bridal trends for 2013 HERE