- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Events - Van Cleef & Arpels takes stars to the ballet - 25-09-2012
Van Cleef & Arpels takes stars to the ballet
LOS ANGELES - Haute joallerie and tutus, can you think of anything better? The maison of Van Cleef & Arpels continued its support of the dance arts by sponsoring the L.A. Dance Project, helmed by choreographer Benjamin Millepied (aka the guy Natalie Portman fell in love with while filming Black Swan and whom she later married).
The project made its debut with "Moving Parts" a ballet with whimsical costumes designed by Rodarte. Van Cleef & Arpels CEO and Creative Director Nicolas Bos hosted an intimate dinner which saw the likes of actor Robert Pattinson and Burlesque star Dita Von Teese (in Burberry Prorsum) rub elbows, not to mention Mrs. Millepied herself, a newly blonde Natalie Portman who sported a strapless white gown from Dior Haute Couture and Van Cleef & Arpels platinum and diamond Snowflake earrings.
See our exclusive interview with Nicolas Bos HERE
See Natalie Portman's Rodarte wedding dress HERE
See the Dior Haute Couture collection HERE