- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Tod's names Noor Fares as 2013 brand ambassador - 15-10-2012
Tod's names Noor Fares as 2013 brand ambassador
Italian luxury goods purveyor Tod's has made an intriuging pick for its 2013 brand ambassadors, among which includes Lebanese jewellery designer Noor Fares. Fares has been on the radar for a few years now, receiving much international buzz for her jewellery line N.oor, which launched in 2009.
The perfect jet-set spokeswoman for Tod's international appeal, Noor grew up travelling between Lebanon, France, England and the United States.
Currently based between London, Paris and Monaco, Noor joins fahsion stylist Martha Ward, banker-turned-blogger Hedvig Opshaug and non-profit trailblazer Carolina Gonzalez-Bunster as Tod's Brand Ambassadors for 2013.
Tod's presents its spring 2013 collection in Paris
Roger Vivier, the iPad game
Hogan's Heroes for fall: Stephen Dorff and Karl Lagerfeld