- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - The ultimate expandable luggage - 11-07-2012
The ultimate expandable luggage
LEAVING ON A JET PLANE - It's that time of the year when you're heading out of town. Before the beach and the killer tan, you've still got tothink about the baggage. We've tuned in on a nifty bit of new travel tech in the new Dror for Tumi collection.
The partnership with award-winning designer Dror Benshetrit marks the first external collaboration for Tumi. The result of 18 months of research and prototyping, this series of elegant, long-lasting, versatile products includes the first ever expandable zipper-less hardside case trolley as well as a two-wheeled case that allows for four different size options adjusting the bag’s depth from nine inches to 14, increasing its carrying capacity by 45 percent.
“I essentially set about designing for myself,” Dror explains, “I’m constantly on the go, carrying different things and switching modes of transportation—from an iPad to gym clothes; between quick business trips and the all-too-rare vacation; in and out of airports...More than ever, we expect our products to simply, effortlessly and elegantly fulfill all of our needs. Those that succeed become an indispensable extension of us and our lives.”
Check out our Travel Tips section
See our list of global luxury hotels HERE