- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Hotels - The Berkeley, London - Strip off and take the plunge into synchronicity - 14-05-2012
The Berkeley, London - Strip off and take the plunge into synchronicity
The Berkeley is one of London's most stylish hotels, in the Knightsbridge district, a favourite with the celebrity set and boasting a whole range of exclusive facilities and services. One of these is its enviable roof-top open-air pool with panoramic views of Hyde Park, with a retracting roof and an Ancient-Roman-style design.
At this fantastic location, you can now take lessons in synchronized swimming with Aquabatix, award-winning team of professional synchronized swimmers. The sport is quickly becoming a fitness craze, because it exercises important muscle groups throughout the body, and it increases flexibility and agility. In each lesson, the Aquabatix team will present one of their routines, and then attendees will learn the key movements. By the end of the class, participants - a maximum of eight girls - will be able to perform a complete routine.
Classes are programmed for every Wednesday in July, on 4, 11, 18 and 25 July 2012, from 6.00 to 7.30 p.m. Each 90-minute lesson costs £125 per person. Participants will be provided with Berkeley swimming caps.
Berkeley is a style-setter when it comes to the latest trends in London. In fact it is also famous for its afternoon tea Prêt-a-Portea, in which the must-have items of the season are reproduced in the form of pastries and biscuits.