- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - The Art of Cartier - 23-10-2012
The Art of Cartier
Madrid's Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza will host 'The Art of Cartier' from 24 October 2012 to 17 February 2013. This dazzling exhibition showcases over 400 of the maison's most iconic pieces made for its most legendary clients. The collection best represents Cartier's commitment to exceptional craftsmanship and unique designs. Highlights include the Duchess of Windsor's flamingo brooch, Elizabeth Taylor's necklace from the Ruby Suite, María Félix's snake necklace and other equally exquisite items.
The exhibit will be open to the public from 24 October 2012 to 17 February 2013
Palacio de Villahermosa, Paseo del Prado, 8 28014 Madrid
Tel. +34 902 760 511
Open from Tuesdays to Sundays from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
In the photo at top right: Charlotte Casiraghi, Bernard Fornas, SAR Infanta Pilar de Borbon, & Baronesa Thyssen-Bornemisza. Photo courtesy of Brian Hallett / Getty Images