- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Team Karl! Herr Lagerfeld's Olympic collection for Selfridges - 25-07-2012
Team Karl! Herr Lagerfeld's Olympic collection for Selfridges
LONDON - Forget about the Opening Ceremonies, Karl Lagerfeld's launch party at Selfridges last night was the hot ticket of the season. The designer was on hand to fete his new Olympic capsule collection for the department store which is on display in a special pop-up shop on Selfridges' third-floor (look out for the floating fluorescent Karl head).
The collection is hallmarked by glittering colours in tribute to the winning medals. You can even score your own gold, silver or bronze collars. Each piece, which ranges in price from £95 to £325 comes with a drawing of Karl in perfect athlete position, about to throw a discus. Check out a few key pieces from the new limited edition collection here below...
Karl Lagerfeld's new men's collection
Stella McCartney's Team GB collection
Our Olympic accessory roundup