- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Strange meetings at the Met - 14-05-2012
Strange meetings at the Met
Actress Emma Stone was literally glittering at the 2012 Met Ball, in a tightly-sculpted short gown in bright cherry red satin dress with hand-embroidered crystal flowers and crystal hair pins. The gown was specially made by Lanvin with design by Alber Elbaz. Footwear consisted of black gloss leather pumps from the winter 2011 runway collection. The occasion was the gala for the show "Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, on Monday, May 7th 2012 in New York City. The show was inspired by the "Impossible Interviews" series by Miguel Covarrubias for Vanity Fair in the 1930s.
Her bright red was a tribute to Schiaparelli's famous signature pink, worn by many of the other celebs there.