- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Stella McCartney lands in Shanghai - 20-08-2012
Stella McCartney lands in Shanghai
Stella McCartney is expanding in China. Its latest development is the brand's first freestanding boutique in Shanghai. Good news for local styleites, the 1,195-square-foot store in Reel Mall on Nanjing Road will sell ready-to-wear and accessories. A first ever shop-in-shop of Stella McCartney's children's line will also follow here in October along with a lingerie corner.
“As our brand is pursuing extension into Asia it is now time to take our business and presence in China further into the next step of growth by developing a local strategy focused on retail expansion and increased distribution,” says Stella McCartney CEO Frederick Lukoff. Another Beijing store is also slated to open in December and a second Shanghai store next spring. The brand, which is a joint venture between the British designer and French luxury firm PPR SA, recently took control of its China operations, terminating a former franchising agreement with Lane Crawford. Lane Crawford is still the official Stella McCartney’s distributor in Hong Kong.
Check out the latest accessories from Stella McCartney HERE
See Stella McCartney's Olympic photo diary HERE