- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Celebrities - Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Statham and Van Damme suit up - 10-08-2012
Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Statham and Van Damme suit up
THE ULTIMATE BOYS CLUB - You don't get more masculine than the cast of new action flick The Expendables 2. And man do these chaps cut a good figure!
It's hard to believe that actor Sylvester Stallone is 66. Still in killer good shape, Sly sported a sleek silver-tinged suit which he paired with a crisp white shirt, and a matching silver neck tie and pocket square - possibly from his own fashion line, which he debuted earlier this year.
Arnold Schwarzenegger opted for a grey windowpane suit, white shirt and flashy olive green printed tie, while fellow powerhouse Jean-Claude Van Damme went all black, with an unbuttoned black dress shirt, sans neck tie. By far our favourite style star of the evening was Jason Statham, who currently enjoys the status these legends once did. He looked dapper in an iridescent dark blue two-button jacket and trousers paired with a white shirt, pocket square, a patterned red tie and a pair of light brown leather lace-ups, no wonder he's the king!
Best men's travel wear for fall
More celebrity style news
Brioni men's accessories for fall