- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Rocks around the clock in Paris - 04-05-2012
Rocks around the clock in Paris
No, we're not talking about a French Stonehenge (basculer autour de l'horloge?), but a window display at Galeries Lafayette, from 9 May to 4 June 2012. Fourteen windows on Boulevard Haussman will present a series of De Beers diamond collections, with a combination of media, including images and time-lapse films. The De Beers Iris will also be on show. This is a technical device that illustrates the fire, life and brilliance of De Beers diamonds, which become additional characteristics of the stones, in addition to weight.
The collections features are Enchanted Lotus, De Beers Aura, and the Bridal Collections.
Galeries Lafayette, Boulevard Haussmann, Paris, 9 May-4 June 2012