- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Pomellato enters the silver arena - 19-09-2012
Pomellato enters the silver arena
MILAN - Italian fine jewellery brand Pomellato will unveil its first ever all silver collection tomorrow night as a part of Milan Fashion Week. Pomellato 67 is a 47-piece silver line comprised of earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces and pendants. Designed by Creative Director Sergio Silvestris, the pieces are influenced by the Sixties style jewellery and contain marcasite detailing.
The collection marks an exciting development for the house which has been exclusively designing in gold for over 45 years.
The collection will first be sold exclusively at 21 Saks Fifth Avenue as well as Pomellato's four U.S. stores in Beverly Hills, New York, Chicago and Miami. It is slated to launch later this year in Europe during the holiday season.
More of the latest jewellery news HERE
In-depth jewellery maison and collection coverage HERE