- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Pomellato - a temporary store in Milan - 02-11-2012
Pomellato - a temporary store in Milan
Pomellato has opened a temporary store in Via Sant'Andrea 17, Milan. It is dedicated to the new Pomellato 67 collection, a range of solid silver jewellery pieces that reinterpret the iconic forms of the brand's historic successes, giving them a new glam-rock appeal.
In the store, one of the walls is covered with photos of the personalities who have worn Pomellato jewellery.
The Temporary Space Pomellato 67 will be open in Via Sant'Andrea 17, Milan, until early March 2013.