- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Pomellato - a rainbow of bracelets with the Pom Pom collection - 23-07-2012
Pomellato - a rainbow of bracelets with the Pom Pom collection
Eleven new bracelets in a shimmering rainbow of colour. Can you resist collecting them all? One for each day, plus a few? Each bracelet is crafted with a rare form of pavé, in which hundreds of irregularly-sized stones are set in a process that requires bespoke workmanship for each single jewel. Colour is maximized by choosing only the finest gems.
The colours are: blue-green, with the rare Paraiba tourmaline; azure blue (aquamarine), blue night (blue sapphire), violet (violet sapphire), indigo (tanzanite), green (emerald), jungle green (tsavorite), fuchsia (pink sapphires), red (red spinel), orange (tangerine garnet) and yellow (canary tourmaline). The bracelets can be coordinated with a series of rings.
Originally launched at Bergdorf Goodman in New York, the Pom Pom collection is now available in Pomellato boutiques in Europe.