- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Piaget say it with flowers - and music - 04-05-2012
Piaget say it with flowers - and music
La Vie en Rose is one of the most recognizable songs of all time. Sung by Edith Piaf, it was absolutely memorable, an icon of a country and an age. Piaget have long had a close link to roses and so the Piaget Rose collection is as iconic for the brand as Serpenti is for Bulgari or the Medusa motif for Versace.
Singer Melody Gardot has worked with Piaget on an interesting combination of music, flowers and jewellery. She has been photographed by Fabrizio Ferri wearing some beautiful Piaget jewellery from the Rose Collection, and she has sung her own version of La Vie en Rose, in a seductive version that (say Piaget) reflects the Piaget style. It will be a bonus track on Melody's new album The Absence, in stores from 28 May. Scroll down to listen to the song.