- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Omega Spacemaster Z-33 - new pilots' watch, new app - 13-07-2012
Omega Spacemaster Z-33 - new pilots' watch, new app
The Spacemaster Z-33 is a pilots' watch that utilizes the precision, flexibility and multiple functions offered by quartz technology, in a shape that recalls the legendary 1969 Omega Flightmaster. The hands and hour markers are strongly luminescent and easily legible at night, and the red LED digits are also clearly visible against the black LCD screen. The watch therefore has analogue hour, minute and seconds hands, adjusted by the crown at 3 o'clock, and many digital functions controlled by four pushers, two on each side of the case. Functions include UTC with two time zones, in 12 or 24 hour time, an alarm, a perpetual calendar, a chronograph, and a countdown timer. Pilots can log up to ten flights with date and duration.
The case is undoubtedly the watch's hallmarking characteristic, in grade 5 titanium with double-wall caseback that ensures 30 metres water resistance. The outer caseback also resonates to amplify the alarm.
To introduce customers to the new model, Omega have launched the Spacemaster Z-33 iPad app, which can be downloaded from the App Store (click here).
The app makes it possible to explore the watch and its functions as if you were handling the real thing. A switchable light function on the app shows what the watch looks like in daytime and in the dark. All the special functions can be tried out, and a step-by-step video explains use of the watch.
With Omega, your iPad is your launch pad for your next flights!