- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
General - Omega - Official timekeeper at the London 2012 Olympics - 31-05-2012
Omega - Official timekeeper at the London 2012 Olympics
2012 is a special year for Omega. The brand will be Official Timekeeper for the Olympic Games for the 25th time, and this Olympiad will mark 80 years since it first served this role at the 1932 Los Angeles Olympics.
Omega has unveiled its advertising campaign for the London Games, with a commercial featuring its brand ambassadors, Chinese diver Qiu Bo, U.S. swimmer Natalie Coughlin, British heptathlete Jessica Ennis, U.S. sprinter Tyson Gay (at left above), South African swimmer Chad Le Clos (at right above), and U.S. polevaulter Jenn Suhr. It provides an evocative view of the tension before a race, with a soundtrack based on Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones, remixed by producer Don Was. Watch it in the video below.