- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Omega - a great time in London - 30-07-2012
Omega - a great time in London
Omega, official Timekeeper at the London 2012 Olympics, held a celebration on 28 July 2012 at the Omega House, a stunning Georgian townhouse in the heart of Soho. The celebrities present included Nicole Kidman, Omega brand ambassador, her husband Keith Urban, and Eddie Redmayne, star of 'My Week with Marilyn' and 'Game of Thrones' (in the photo below).
Events at Omega House will continue until the end of the Games on 12 August. The lovely garden has a large screen television so that guests can watch the action while relaxing.