- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Ocean - a limited edition of five rings - 05-07-2012
Ocean - a limited edition of five rings
Difficult not to think of Scandinavian design looking at these new rings: clean, uncluttered, pure and creative. They were designed by Hugo Nightingale, who, after graduating from the Royal College of Art in London, worked for a period as an automotive designer in Europe and America.
The Ocean Series rings are made from high tensile steel or titanium, or a combination. The steel is hand polished and then blued to give the metal a deep iridescent blue-green finish. The polished titanium has its natural, slightly warm, silver finish. All rings are hand-made in the UK, in a process that takes up to a month to complete. Most sizes are available.
For further details and to order, follow this link to see the Ocean Series website.
Above, Arctic, in the Ocean Series by Hugo Nightingale.
Above, Atlantic, Ocean series
Above, Indian, in the Ocean series
Above, Pacific, in the Ocean series
Above, the Indian ring
The rings are intended as suitable for both men and women. Above, the Southern ring.