- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - IWC Schaffhausen announces its latest ambassadors - 27-05-2013
Fashion - New look for Milan's high end department store La Rinascente - 16-07-2012
New look for Milan's high end department store La Rinascente
MILAN - The final piece in La Rinascente's massive overhaul renovation is complete. The city's shopping landmark was acquired by Thailand-based conglomerate Central Retail Corp. in 2011 who is already looking to expand globally following this renovation, which could mean very good news for those of us outside of Italy vying for a little Rinascente in our day-to-day lives.
The new 23,760 square-foot space has a design inspired by Milan's elegant inner courtyards. The ever-popular firm Nendo Studio spearheaded the project, which now boasts a contemporary-meets-feminine shopping space with archways over each individual brand's shop-within-a-shop.
The feel is meant to promotoe 'cross-shopping' aka the way women like to shop both well-known as well as lesser known, yet on the radar names. The fourth floor is now home to the latest from Valentino, Emilio Pucci, Chloé, Stella McCartney and Marni to Diane von Furstenberg, Alexander Wang, McQueen, Burberry Prorsum, Vionnet and Costume National.
VIP shopping spots in Milan
Milan City Guide