- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Celebrities - Natalie Portman weds in Rodarte dress - 08-08-2012
Natalie Portman weds in Rodarte dress
The first blurry photos of Natalie Portman's weekend nuptials to ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied have finally surfaced and with them we have our answer to the all-important dress question: RODARTE! Portman wore an A-line white dress with sheer sleeves from the Rodarte sisters Laura and Kate Mulleavy, her good friends and red carpet allies. The couple's engagement rings were made by Jamie Wolf, "they were made with recycled platinum and conflict free diamonds," the jeweler explained.
For shoes, she opted for flats, which i'm not exactly sure how I feel about as a style choice, but at least the bride was comfy. A more agreeable accessory was the lovely crown of flowers with veil - very boho chic, like fellow newlywed Margherita Missoni.
The reception took place in a forest-like setting in California's Big Sur, where the two exchanged vows in the dark in a Jewish Ceremony. Guests at the wedding included Macaulay Culkin and Ivanka Trump.
Portman and Millepied had a whirlwind love affair which began on the set of Black Swan where he was her choreographer. The film would earn her the Oscar for Best Actress, which she accepted while pregnant with their first child, a son Aleph who was also a guest of honour at Saturday's ceremony.
Drew Barrymore weds in Chanel
Margherita Missoni's gypsy inspired nuptials
Matthew McConaughey ties the knot with Camila Alves