- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Natalia Vodianova puckers up for Stella McCartney - 03-08-2012
Natalia Vodianova puckers up for Stella McCartney
While Stella McCartney is kicking it at the London Games these days, her bestie and campaign face Natalia Vodianova is practicing her own snap kick in the new Winter 2012 ads.
In a very 'arts and crafts-feel' series of photos against a plain wooden backdrop, the Russian supermodel shows her theatrical side wearing Stella McCartney's winter collection. McCartney, (who also styled the shoot) said she wanted the new ads to have a sense of humour, “[we wanted] to create a striking, memorable image that will leap off the page and capture the energy of the collection and Natalia’s personality,” she explains.
The designer really seems to be stuck on Natalia, this is her third consecutive run as the brand's face, perhaps it's Natalia's age appropriate look and the fact that she embodies the sophisticated clientele that Stella herself gears her designs towards.
Stella McCartney's Olympic photo diary
Stella McCartney accessories for summer