- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Naomi Watts - on the set of her new film Diana - 27-08-2012
Naomi Watts - on the set of her new film Diana
Australian actress Naomi Watts is currently working on the film Diana, in which she plays the lead role of Princess Diana. In the photos above, she is wearing Tod's shoes. Tod's products will be featured in the film, partly because Lady Diana often wore Gommini shoes and the D-bag in those last months of her life.
Naomi Watts is playing alongside Canadian actor Cas Anvar as Dodi Fayed. The film focuses on the last two years of Diana's life, including her relationship with surfeon Dr Hasnat Khan, played by Naveen Andrews. The film is directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, and filming locations will include Croatia, Mozambique, London and southern UK. The movie will reach cinemas in 2013.