- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Mulberry opens its first Asian flagship in Singapore - 24-10-2012
Mulberry opens its first Asian flagship in Singapore
Mulberry's first Asian flagship has been opened at Mandarin Gallery, Singapore, in the city's top shopping district on Orchard Road. The store features the brand's attention to craftsmanship and tactile materials, with limestone floors, timber panels, handcrafted furnishings and brass accents. The store has some unique features, such as a a silver quartz stone cash desk, and a feature wall inspired by Mulberry's London flagship.
The store stocks the brand's complete collection and season accessories, including womenswear and shoes. The collection includes a limited-edition Del Rey bag, in glossy pink goat leather with Soft Gold components, created to celebrate the store opening.
The store address is: Mandarin Gallery, 333A Orchard Road, 01-09/02-09/02-10, Singapore, 23887.
Below, the special-edition Del Rey bag that celebrates the new boutique: