- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Mulberry heads into the woods for fall - 21-06-2012
Mulberry heads into the woods for fall
British luxury brand Mulberry has a knack for reenacting our childhood fantasies in the loveliest of ways.
While its spring/summer campaign brought the ice cream cones and punchy hues of a shoreside amusement park back into style, the new fall/winter ads make a foray into the dark fairytales of Little Red Riding Hood and The Brothers Grimm.
Instead of a basket, supermodel Lindsey Wixson is armed with Mulberry's Del Rey, Maisie and Alexa bags as she explores Surrey's Blackheath forest. Alongside Wixson is a big furry creature which looks akin to the one in fantasy flick 'Where the Wild Things Are.'
Hot Mulberry accessories for summer
Mulberry's musical pursuits