- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Celebrities - MTV VMAs 2012: what they wore - 07-09-2012
MTV VMAs 2012: what they wore
LOS ANGELES - The MTV Video Music Awards celebrates the hottest acts in the music industry. It's a fun, excitement-filled roster of celeb eye candy and killer musical performances complete with pyrotechnics and unexpected guest appearances. Stylewise, this VMA was chock full of platinum blondes (Taylor Swift, Pink, Demi Lovato) and pixie cuts (Rihanna, Emma Watson, Miley Cyrus). Here are some of our favourite VMA '12 style moments...
The 'Wide Awake' singer went all out glamour with silky waves and a sheer Elie Saab number
Whether you love or hate her new chopped and dyed hairdo, Cyrus shows she's got style beyond her years in a plunging Emilio Pucci dress, Edie Parker clutch and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
Another young celeb dressing more mature, Swift paired red lips with a sharp white J. Mendel pantsuit.
Another Emilio Pucci fan, the singer rocked a custom-made pantsuit with patent black Christian Louboutin heels and a shiny Jimmy Choo clutch.
The industry's tough girl-turned-adoring new mom showed off her fierce post-baby bod in a metallic long-sleeved Stella McCartney number.
See more celebrity style news HERE