- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Financial - Moncler profits rise - 06-04-2011
Moncler profits rise
Outerwear brand Moncler SpA has filed to list on the Italian Stock Exchange, with a June start date. The brand’s initial
public offering beats out the equally anticipated one from Prada Group, which is expected to list its shares on the Hong Kong
Stock Exchange by late June.
Moncler’s filing doesn't specift how many shares it plans to list, although sources have said it was looking at fl oating up to 50 percent of the company. They estimated the float would value the group at about 1.1 billion euros, or $1.5 billion
at current exchange. In addition to the Moncler brand, the Moncler Group includes high-end sportswear labels Henry Cotton’s, Marina Yachting and Coast + Weber + Ahaus, it also holds the license for Cerruti.