- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Michael Kors hits Madrid - 28-05-2012
Michael Kors hits Madrid
MADRID - America's favourite sensible-meets-luxe designer finally has a space of his very own at number 32 on Madrid's chic Calle de Serrano shopping boulevard. The opening for the 2,700 square-foot boutique drew out glam photog Mario Testino aa well as many a noteable Spaniard fromTV-personality Ana García-Siñeriz to Spanish socialite Gala Gonzalez and supermodel Teresa Baca.
The space gives an almost tropical-feel in the city centre, it overlooks a lovely garden and is outfitted with zebra benches and vintage artworks. You can pick up both Michael Kors and MICHEAL by Michael Kors clothing and accessories here, which means the handbags we all know and love.
When we caught up with the designer, he voiced his enthusiasm over the new boutique, “Madrid is a fantastic city and I’m so glad to be a part of it... it’s got fabulous culture, great food, and the nights go on forever. Our clothes and accessories are perfect for the lifestyle—classic and cool, sexy and energetic. I can’t wait to see how our clients here will mix Michael Kors into their wardrobes.”
Michael Kors accessories for summer
Michael Kors opens in Taiwan
Explore Madrid's Salamanca shopping area