- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Men's shirts - is fall 2012 more check than stripes? - 23-07-2012
Men's shirts - is fall 2012 more check than stripes?
Duchamp London, luxury men's clothing company, seems to be banking on checks rather than stripes for autumn 2012, and this reflects trends for the season. Colours are an interesting range of blues, purples and violets. Could it be that the economic climate has got everyone thinking Excel? Even Etro has moved away to strips and towards small-pattern designs. Take a look at some of the other brands' shirts here.