- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Max Mara moves into HK's St. George's Building - 24-07-2012
Max Mara moves into HK's St. George's Building
HONG KONG - Max Mara is stepping up its presence in Greater China. The Italian womenswear brand, who has been in the region for over 30 years, is embarking on a new era. The first step is an impressive new flagship store in Hong Kong's Central shopping and financial district, inside the prestigious St. George's Building.
The store, which opens today, spans two floors covering 4,860 square feet. The Max Mara main lines, Sportmax, 'S Max Mara, Max Mara Accessories, Atelier and Max Mara Elegante are all carried here.
To mark the opening, the flagship is selling a luxury edition of the Max Mara Margaux handbag crafted in crocodile, python and ostrich leather.
Our shopping guide to Hong Kong