- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Margherita Missoni weds during men's fashion week - 25-06-2012
Margherita Missoni weds during men's fashion week
Taking advantage of the fact that the who's who in fashion society would be flocking to Milan over the weekend, Margherita Missoni, - heiress to the Missoni fashion empire started by grandparents Tai and Rosita - wed her longtime beau Eugenio Amos. The gypsy themed wedding took place just outside of Milan on a lush farmland in Brunello.
Caravans housing entertainers like a fortune teller along with a gypsy band, acrobats and cross legged seating arrangments set the scene for a romantic-otherwordly affair.
The bride wore a custom made gown by Giambattista Valli who used Missoni silk and organza to fashion the long-sleeved florally-embroidered number and tiara for the ceremony and changed into another blush pink Valli creation for the evening with a flower child floral headpiece.
The guest list outshone even the hottest Milan runway show with the likes of Mario Testino, Carine Roitfeld, Franca Sozzani, Suzy Menkes and Charlotte Olympia Dellal.
Missoni accessories for summer
Drew Barrymore weds in Chanel