- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Beauty - Marc Jacobs - have you met Dot? - 06-04-2012
Marc Jacobs - have you met Dot?
Lola and Daisy have a new little sister to join their fragrance family as March Jacobs unveils his latest women's scent: Dot. The juicy and lush perfume is the brainchild of Jacobs in collaboration with Annie Buzantian and consultant Ann Gottlieb. The bottle is adorable to boot, made to look like a lady bug with butterflies emerging from it.
Speaking to WWD about the fragrance, Jacobs offered his take on the essence of Dot: "A dot is timeless and a pattern I always love, and round shapes are always beautiful. I liked the idea of these hybrid butterfly-ladybugs, which suggest a sort of free spirit and femininity and playfulness. And, of course, ladybugs mean good luck.”
The smell of dot is just as free-spirited and chic as the bottle design with top notes of red berries, dragon fruit and honeysuckle with a heart of jasmine, coconut water and orange blossom. The drydown of the scent has vanilla, driftwood and musk to emulate the act of a butterfly landing on a leaf.
Check out the season's hottest scents