- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Financial - Man in Chief - 30-06-2009
Man in Chief
Sebastian Suhl was appointed new Chief Operating Officer of Prada Group.
Suhl entered the group in 2001 as General Director of Prada France. In 2005 he was appointed CEO of Prada Asia Pacific when the Group was extending its retail business in the Far East.
From 1st September 2009 Suhl will be in charge of retail, wholesale, e-commerce and marketing for Prada, Miu Miu and Car Shoe. He will work directly with the CEO Patrizio Bertelli.