- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Celebrities - Madonna's MDNA Tour hits Italy - 15-06-2012
Madonna's MDNA Tour hits Italy
MILAN - The Queen of Pop aka Madonna proves she's still got it, kicking off the Italian leg of her World Tour in Rome. LUXOS was there for her Milan show on June 14th at San Siro stadium where her theatrical performance left nothing to be desired from stellar choreography to one-of-a-kind costumes and cinematic clips adding to the overall experience.
A slew of top designers contributed one-of-a-kind costumes to the show including Jean Paul Gaultier with a new 3D cone bra, Alexander Wang, Jeremy Scott for Adidas and Dolce & Gabbana who were on hand at the concert to support their long-time muse along with Donatella Versace. Madonna hits Florence on Sunday June 16 and then Barcelona for a two-night stint starting June 20.
Check out Madonna's concert gear
Photos courtesy of Marco Carella