- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Hotels - LVMH opens hotel in Saint-Tropez - 15-06-2012
LVMH opens hotel in Saint-Tropez
SAINT-TROPEZ - Just when you thought Saint-Tropez couldn't pack any more ritz, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton goes and opens a boutique hotel right on Place des Lices. White 1921 is located in the former Maison Blanche hotel and features a redesign that includes a new 82-seat garden bar designed by architect Jean-Michel Wilmotte. In true LVMH style, the bar boasts a wine cellar stocked with the conglomerate's most famous Champagne brands, amongst which is an exclusive Moët & Chandon vintage from 1921, a year which is widely considered superior when it comes to European white wines.
With just eight guest rooms (5 rooms, 2 junior suites and 1 suite), expect booking to fill up fast for the season.
See our Partner Hotels in France
Louis Vuitton's new fall/winter campaign