- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Louis Vuitton's train trend - 14-06-2012
Louis Vuitton's train trend
ALL ABOARD - The latest Louis Vuitton fall/winter collection debuted earlier this year in Paris with an extravagant train station theme. Now the train is back in the brand's new ad campaign which will hit this August.
"We wanted to continue the journey we started with the fashion show,” says artistic director Marc Jacobs, adding that the new campaign evokes “the glamour of travel and the romance of going somewhere.”
The train doesn't stop there either. Log onto LV's dedicated website www.louisvuittonexpress.com to check out the brand's travel-inspired collections and videos and trace the train's voyage from Paris to Shanghai's famous Bund on July 5th where models will exit the train donning the fall collection.
Alongside the event is an exhibition of travel articles and the momentous opening of the very first Louis Vuitton maison in China, a four-storey boutique in Plaza 66.
Louis Vuitton teams up with dot artist Yayoi Kusama
Louis Vuitton boutique locator