- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Fashion - Louis Vuitton unveils its Yayoi Kusama collection in NYC - 12-07-2012
Louis Vuitton unveils its Yayoi Kusama collection in NYC
NEW YORK - Louis Vuitton finally unveiled its long anticipated Yayoi Kusama collection at its Fifth Avenue New York Flagship.
The exterior of the building is now covered in Kusama's signature dots, while the windows are filled with avant-garde installations inspired by Kusama, which include a few uncanny miniature and lifesize models of the artist.
Kusama was on hand for the celebration, being rolled in with a dotted-out (of course) wheelchair. Donning a custom yellow and black dotted ensemble from the collection, her neon red hair was glistening in the sun, matching the dozen or so models that sported wigs made in her same style.
The lineup to get into the store wrapped around the block, with many of fashion's own insiders on hand to get a piece for their own personal collections.
WHO IS YAYOI KUSAMA?
SEE THE NEW COLLECTION