- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Louis Vuitton Jewelry gets an impressive new address - 03-07-2012
Louis Vuitton Jewelry gets an impressive new address
PARIS - In a matter of weeks, Place Vendôme has seen a rise in popularity unlike other town square. Its prestigious history as a centre for luxury goods is being put front-and-centre. The latest newcomer to the Place is one of France's most storied maisons: Louis Vuitton
The new dedicated Louis Vuitton Jewelry boutique is the first of its kind. Designed by longtime trusted LVMH architect Peter Marino, the retail space comes in at 1,600 square feet with two VIP areas, a watch showcase (lined in eel skin!) and a custom-order service.
Sold here are the creations of Louis Vuitton Jewelry Artistic Director Lorenz Bäumer as well as one-of-a-kind pieces designed in the new atelier which is housed on several floors above the boutique itself. Here, artisans work steadily to create the jewels on showcase in the boutique. Another jewel in the crown!
Discover Place Vendôme with our guide
Schiaparelli opens couture salon in Place Vendôme
Louis Vuitton teams up with Yayoi Kusama for new collection
A one-of-a-kind globe-shaped, tasseled minaudière set
with 13,900 white and brown diamonds in the LV